Welcome to the Maine State Park Campground Reservations Service
2014 Reservations begin on:
- 2/3/2014 for ONLY Sebago Lake State Park.
- 2/10/2014 for all 12 of the State Park Family Camping sites.
Internet Reservations continue through to 9/7/2014 until 12 midnight.
The Call Center closes on 9/5/2014 at 4:00 p.m.
On 9/8/2014 unreserved campsites become first come, first serve.
The Reservation Center
- Is for reserving Family Camping sites - for one Family¹ or group of 6 or fewer people at Maine State Parks.
¹ A Family = Parents & all their unmarried children.
Online Reservations Open:
- For Sebago Lake State Park ONLY on:
- February 3, 2014 at 9:00 a.m.
- 4-nights minimum stay is required for all Sebago Lake reservations made during the month of February for the camping season of May 19 to September 7, 2014.
- For all 12 State Park Family Camping sites on:
- February 10, 2014 at 9:00 a.m.
- Unreserved campsites become first-come, first-serve on September 8, 2014.
Please Read the Reservation Tips and FAQs before you place your reservation.
To complete your reservation, you will need the following:
- Valid credit or debit card (VISA, MasterCard or Discover)
- Occupant Information
- Camping equipment information
- A printer, to print your confirmation which you will need to bring to the campground on the day you arrive
Contact Phone Number: Reservations Call Center: In Maine: 800-332-1501; Outside of Maine: (207) 624-9950; TTY: Call Maine Relay 711
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Reservations Call Center Hours of Operation: February 3 - September 7, 2014, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET (Except State & Federal Holidays.)